In the company "TERZAKIS ANDROKIS MONOPROSOPI IKE", with distinctive title "OLIVE ERA" (hereinafter referred to as the "Company" or "We"), we strive to create an experience that meets the needs of our visitors using the information you trust us with. We are committed to respecting your privacy and complying with the principles of applicable laws regarding data protection and privacy.
The processing of your personal data is governed by the following terms, by the relevant provisions of the applicable Greek and European legislation on personal data, as well as by the relevant decisions, instructions and regulatory acts of the Personal Data Protection Authority.
- What is personal data?
The term "personal data" refers to natural person's information such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc., which identify or can identify your identity, hereafter referred to as "Personal Data" or "Data".
- What data do we collect?
When submitting your information to contact the company or to access certain services, we only collect and maintain them for the purposes listed below. In this context we collect data you submit, such as: name, surname, country, address, email, phone number, mobile phone etc., transaction details through our website, shopping interests and preferences, traffic information. When you visit our website, we also collect information in an automated way through cookies. For further information, see the Cookies Policy.
- Why we process your Personal Data?
We process your information solely for the following purposes:
- Newsletter Delivery
As long as you provide your consent by filling in your details in the field of the Newsletter Delivery, we will input your information and we will send you updates.
- Service Optimization
We keep your information and history of using our services to export statistics that allow us to better evaluate the traffic and navigation of our site users in order to make improvements to its content and format.
- Promotional Material
Once you have given your consent, we will contact you with the contact information you have selected in order to inform you of events / exhibitions/ activities taking place in our premises or in the ones we participate.
- Product Orders
The Company processes your Data in order to process the order of products and /or services, to provide customer service, to comply with legal obligations, to refute, to raise or to enforce legal requirements. Your Data may need to be transferred to third parties for the supply or delivery of the product or service you have ordered. In addition, we may maintain your Data for a reasonable amount of time in order to fulfill our contractual obligations, such as product returns, as provided for the relevant legislation.
- Creating a User Account
The Company processes your Data in order to provide you with account functions and to facilitate the purchase of products and/or services.
The Company uses your Data to respond to your requests/queries, return requests and/or complaints. The information you share with us enables us to manage your requests and respond to you in the best possible way. We can also keep a record of your inquiries/requests to us in order to better respond to any future communication. We do this on the basis of our contractual obligations to you, our legal obligations and our legitimate interests to provide you with the best possible service and to be able to improve our services based on your own personal experience.
- What is the legal basis for processing your Data by the Company?
- Data protection legislation sets out a number of reasons why a company can collect and process your personal data, including: the terms of our contractual relationship.
- Your consent, where appropriate. For example, when you choose to receive a newsletter. When collecting your personal information, we will always keep you informed of what data is necessary in relation to a particular service.
- The Company's obligations stemming from the law (eg tax legislation,e-commerce legislation, etc).
- The legitimate interest of our Company. In certain cases, we collect your Data in a way that is reasonably expected as part of our business operation and does not substantially affect your rights, your freedom or your interests. For example:
- We will use your order history to send you or make personalized offers
- We also combine the history of many customer purchases to track trends and ensure that we can keep pace with market demands or develop new products / services.
- Who receives and processes your information?
Access to your information may only be provided by properly authorized employees or external partners acting on our behalf, for the above mentioned processing purposes, by providing us with information services for recording and storing your data and/or customer service and/or sending updates, promotional messages or conducting market research on our behalf.
Sometimes, we will need to share your Data with a third party providing a service (such as a courier delivery). Without sharing your personal data, we would not be able to satisfy your request.
- How long we keep your Personal Data?
- Your rights over your Personal Data
Our company assures your rights regarding the processing of your personal data and makes it easy for you to exercise your rights, including:
- Requesting access to your personal data, and in particular, you can obtain information about what data we process, the purposes for which we process it, the categories of recipients to whom your data is being sent, and the scheduled storage period.
- Requesting a rectification of your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Requesting deletion of your personal data, except where the processing of such data is necessary for the performance of the company's rights or for a third party to fulfill a legal obligation in the public interest or for the protection of our legal rights before courts or other Authorities.
- Requesting a limitation on the processing of your personal data for specific purposes only.
- Revoking at any time your consent to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes by sending an e-mail or a request form to the contact details below. In this case, our processing will be interrupted by us for these purposes without affecting the legitimacy of any processing until your consent is withdrawn.
- If you believe that your privacy rights are being violated, you have the right to recur to the Data Protection Authority (DPA).
- Website Security
Every effort is made to protect your information when you access our website. We apply the appropriate technical, organizational and management measures to protect any personal information we process about partners, customers, and end users. We note, however, that does not guarantee 100% security of information intercommunication and therefore we encourage you to be especially careful when you disclose personal information on the Internet and use available tools like Firewall (Internet firewalls, anti-virus software, anti-spyware and similar electronic protection technologies.
We record your personalized preferences and implement a dual consent mechanism with confirmation emails, where applicable.
You are responsible for maintaining the codes provided to you or you have chosen for yourself to access certain areas of the website. Passwords are confidential and are provided to you exclusively, so please do not share your password with another person. The company will never contact you directly or indirectly to request your password.
- How will you get informed about any changes to the current Policy?
- How can you exercise your rights?
In order to exercise your rights you can submit a request to the Data Protection Officer at the postal address of the Company or the email address with the title "Exercising of Rights" and we will examine the request and reply as soon as possible.
Contact Details: TERZAKIS ANDROKLIS MONOPROSOPI IKE
Address: Perikleous 13, 15451, Neo Psychiko, Attiki
Phone: + 30 211 1821 971
Contact details for the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (HDPA)
Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr)
Kifisias 1-3, Postal Code 115 23, Athens, +30-210 6475600, firstname.lastname@example.org